DID YOU KNOW THAT...
Bringing home a new sibling is a MASSIVE transition for you, your toddler and your relationship.
When you introduce a new sibling to the family, your toddler can experience a lot of big emotions including feeling super excitement and wanting to touch, hold and kiss the baby AS WELL AS feeling sadness as they grieve having your full attention and life before the baby. This process is completely normal AND it can fuel behavior challenges such as jealousy, regressions, limit testing and rough behavior.
Let me know if this sounds familiar to you…
- Your toddler testing limits and pushing your buttons as soon as you start feeding the baby?
- Struggling to keep calm when your toddler acts out or is rough with the baby?
- Toddler tantrums when your little one wants you and you're busy with the baby?
- Feeling at a loss in navigating your toddler’s big feelings and emotions such as jealousy and frustration towards a new sibling?
- Feeling guilty as though you are ruining your relationship with your toddler since the baby arrived?
- Behavior regressions around toileting, sleep, and eating in response to a new sibling?
IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE THAT WAY.
Imagine how it would feel to...
Feeling confident in understanding your toddler’s behavior towards their new sibling and how to effectively respond to it.
Knowing what to do and say when your toddler is too rough or overly affectionate with the baby.
Being able to cultivate a strong relationship between your toddler and baby from the start.
Having actionable steps and knowing exactly what to do when your toddler acts out and has attention-seeking behavior.
THE TIME IS NOW
To learn how to help your toddler cope with a new sibling with guilt and frustration while continuing to build your relationship with your toddler and your new baby.
This workshop is designed to support your understanding of how this transition impacts your toddler and to give you specific tools to help your toddler adjust to a new sibling while growing the parent-child and sibling relationship.
INTRODUCING OUR NEWEST WORKSHOP
Toddler Meets Baby
A 90-minute VIRTUAL workshop where you’ll learn how to help your toddler adjust to a new sibling by overcoming the challenges that pop up along the way!
You will learn...
How to prepare your toddler for a new sibling.
What to expect from your toddler and how long it will last when you bring home a new sibling.
6 mistakes parents accidentally make when introducing a new sibling.
How to navigate behavior regressions with confidence.
What to do when your toddler acts out and tests limits when you are busy with the baby.
4 common challenging behaviors and how to overcome them.
How to build up the sibling relationship as soon as the new baby arrives.
How to boost your relationship with your toddler even though you have less time with splitting your attention with the baby.
SEE WHAT OTHER PARENTS ARE SAYING ABOUT OUR WORKSHOPS
The results speak for themselves...
Maria (mom of 2) Texas
"I better understand the mindset and behaviors of my growing child and I now have easy points to remember on how I can better respond to my one year old. He may not fully understand the concepts yet, but this will help create a great foundation as he grows which is exactly what my family needed."
Monique (mama of 2) California
"What an amazing session! It was jam-packed with detailed explanations, steps, and examples that I had to watch it twice and I took notes. Thank you for sharing your knowledge."
Jo Yam (mama of 1) Philippines
"It helped me go from a "because I said so" mindset to a more of an understanding and making a connection with my child mindset. It also gave me the realization that I'm overestimating the things he's capable of."
Valerie (Mama of 1) California
LET'S DIG INTO THE DETAILS
Here's exactly what you get...
Toddler Meets Baby Workshop
60-minute workshop with Toddler Expert Devon Kuntzman, PCC
- Workshop recording covering the foundations of helping your toddler cope with a new sibling giving you the tools and confidence you need to navigate challenges that arise.
- $199 Value
30-minute Q&A recording
- Dive deeper into the workshop material by listening to real questions from real parents and caregivers and hearing Devon answer them on the spot!
- $99 Value
Access to Video Recordings
1 year of access
- Entire workshop (including the Q&A) is available for 1 year for unlimited replays.
- Rewatch with your parenting partner.
- Video subtitles available.
- $125 Value
AND DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE BONUSES
You're also going to get access to:
Comprehensive workbook so you can follow along, take notes and implement what you learn.
Value = $99
BONUS # 2
Listen to the workshop again and again for years to come when you download the workshop audio file to your device.
Value = $75
NEW SIBLING CHECKLIST
This checklist that concisely captures the vital elements of introducing a new sibling that you can print and hang on your refrigerator door to look at as a daily reminder.
Value = $47
MEET YOUR TODDLER EXPERT & COACH
Hey there, I'm Devon.
I’m passionate about empowering toddler parents to overcome the challenges of toddlerhood, nurture development and create confidence in their skills by being the Loving Leader & Guide™ through using positive, effective, and developmentally appropriate parenting tools. As a result, parents are able to transform their parenting, their toddler’s behavior, and their overall experience of toddlerhood creating a foundation for a relationship that lasts a lifetime with their child.
- Founder of Transforming Toddlerhood
- BA in Psychology + Child Development
- ICF-certified Coach
- Certified Gentle Sleep Coach
- Host of the annual Raising Toddlers Conference
HAVE A QUESTION?