DID YOU KNOW THAT...
Limits play an essential part in children learning emotional regulation, behavior regulation, frustration tolerance, and creating a sense of predictability. It’s important to be able to set limits confidently as the Loving Leader & Guide without being permissive or controlling.
This workshop is designed to transform your relationship with setting limits so you can be effective and feel confident.
Let me know if this sounds familiar...
- You set limits but your toddler doesn’t listen and ends up with you feeling frustrated.
- You are tired of exploding when your toddler crosses your boundary for the millionth time.
- You feel unheard or like your toddler is ignoring you.
- Your toddler looks at you and does the exact opposite of what you asked.
IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE THAT WAY.
Imagine how it would feel to...
Set a limit and know how to follow through, regardless of your child's reactions.
Be confident that you are giving your child essential skills they can build on.
Know exactly what to say and do to get your toddler to respect the limits you set.
THE TIME IS NOW
To learn how to set limits effectively and end the cycle of frustration, guilt, and second-guessing yourself.
The toddler years can be challenging. But they don’t have to be this hard. Toddlers are designed to push the limits, it's our job to clearly set them and follow through with kindness.
SETTING LIMITS WITH CONFIDENCE WORKSHOP
A 90-minute VIRTUAL workshop where you’ll learn how to effectively set limits with kindness and confidence so you can follow-through, even if your toddler says “No”!
You will learn...
- The difference between a boundary, a limit and a rule plus why it matters.
- The #1 myth standing in your way of setting effective limits.
- 6 characteristics of effective limits.
- An essential mindset shift for setting limits effectively.
- The importance of following through and how to do it consistently and with kindness.
- 3 steps for setting limits plus the exact words to say to set limits.
- What to do when your toddler reacts to limits with big emotions.
SEE WHAT OTHER PARENTS ARE SAYING
The results speak for themselves...
"Love this session. It was so good hearing about this topic again after reading about it. I found it really helpful that you ended with example situations. Thank You!"
"This session was so great, you actually answered all of my questions within it! Thank you so much."
"What an amazing session! It was jam-packed with detailed explanations, steps, and examples that I had to watch it twice and I took notes. Thank you for sharing your knowledge."
"Loved your talk! Thank you so much!."
Kirsta Irena Sanders
LET'S DIG INTO THE DETAILS
Here's exactly what you get...
Setting Limits with Confidence Workshop
60-minute workshop with Devon
- Workshop covering everything you need to know about setting limits with your toddler.
- $199 Value
30-minute Q&A Recording
- Dive deeper into the workshop material by listening to participants' questions and hearing how Devon helps them apply the workshop concepts to their unique families.
- $99 Value
Access to Video Recordings
1 year of access
- Entire workshop (including the Q&A) is available for 1 year for unlimited replays.
- Rewatch with your parenting partner.
- Video subtitles available.
- $129 Value
AND DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE BONUSES
You're also going to get access to:
BONUS #1 WORKBOOK
Comprehensive workbook so you can follow along and implement what you learn.
Value = $99
BONUS # 2 DOWNLOADABLE AUDIO
Listen to the workshop again and again on the go like a podcast when you download the workshop audio file to your device.
Value = $49
BONUS #3 EFFECTIVE LIMITS CHECKLIST
This cheat sheet captures everything you need to remember about setting limits effectively in a 1-page PDF that you can print and hang on your refrigerator door.
Value = $29
MEET YOUR GUIDE
Hey there, I'm Devon.
I’m passionate about empowering toddler parents to overcome the challenges of toddlerhood, nurture development and create confidence in their skills by being the Loving Leader & Guide™ through using positive, effective, and developmentally appropriate parenting tools. As a result, parents are able to transform their parenting, their toddler’s behavior, and their overall experience of toddlerhood creating a foundation for a relationship that lasts a lifetime with their child.
- Founder of Transforming Toddlerhood
- BA in Psychology + Child Development
- ICF-certified Coach
- Certified Gentle Sleep Coach
- Host of the annual Raising Toddlers Conference
HAVE A QUESTION?